Personalized, professional On-Demand total compensation statements are designed to save you money because you print and distribute statements yourself. On-Demand statements offer a streamlined snapshot of your company’s benefit package through a selection of attractive, print-ready templates. Statements are delivered to you in a PDF file ready to distribute to employees in-house.
Choose On-Demand statements when you want…
- want professional looking, personalized statements without spending a lot of money;
- are open to printing and distributing the statements yourself;
- are looking for an attractive, simple, streamlined statement;
- are in a hurry and need statements quickly;
- want statements quickly and inexpensively but don’t want to compromise on quality or style.
What are the options for On-Demand Statements?
On-Demand statements offer a choice of four print-ready templates.
- Statements are designed for easy printing on 8.5″ x 11″ letter-size paper;
- there are four templates from which to choose;
- each template offers multiple color palettes designed to look great in print or on-screen (if you will be distributing electronically)
- statements can be formatted with or without an address block depending on how you will distribute statements.
On-Demand statements are $3.00 per employee with a minimum fee of $700 (we also offer large case discounts).
If we choose On-Demand, what is the process?
- using Statement-Builder™ to choose your template and customize your design.
Use the Benefits Checklist to let us know what benefits you provide and what to look for from the spreadsheets. Here you will…
- check the insurance plans you offer and provide premium rates;
- check the retirement plans you offer;
- check the voluntary benefits you offer;
- check any other employer-provided benefits (such as cell or car allowances, uniforms, etc.) you provide.
Gather and send the employee-specific data in excel spreadsheets through our secure portal. Since data often comes from multiple sources, you can send multiple spreadsheets as long as there is a unique employee identifier on each spreadsheet (such as SSN or employee ID). And then…
- we will populate your chosen template with the data;
- we upload (to the secure portal) a random sampling of actual populated statements for your review;
- you make changes or suggestions and we revise and resend;
- you approve the statements, we invoice and deliver all statements.
Download the PDF Total Compensation Statements (TCS) Guide